If you haven't seen this picture, it's friggin hysterical. But my second thought after LOLing was - that could have been The Boy (and for the record - it's not).
Anyway, Moi tagged me for one of these "intimate questions" MEMEs. Like I don't have enough to do? I am choosing Fight Club Rules where there are no rules - I'm just answering the F-ing questions.
1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
I'll take Thin Lizzy over Cyndi Lauper any day of the week.
2. Camping or the Ritz?
I'm a friggin' Boy Scout, so of course I'm going to take the Ritz. Camping is for - boy scouts.
3. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
Cookies and ...yes.
4. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
San Francisco, 17 October 1989 - 7.2 earthquake.
5. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist, politician--who would it be?
Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe. Five words - Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson. And you know he worked a threesome at some point with those two.
7. Look up from your computer. What do you see?
I see dead people...working all around me.
8. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
I don't have a philosophy, just a reality - and it's the banner on my blog.
9. The one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
Kid's fashion - How can boys walk around with their pants below their butts? How can girl's parents let them walk around with tight, yoga pants that say "Love Pink", "Sassy" and "Naughty"?
10. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
The The Card Players by Paul Cézanne because it was worth more than $250 million in 2011.
11. Regular toothbrush or electric?
Regular. Power tools in my mouth should only be used by a trained professional.